Aura-Soma Quintessence empowers you by facilitating a positive energy flow and encouraging you to be more present; perfect for supporting mindfulness practices and meditation. Quintessences offer you greater access to who you really are.
The Quintessence brings a more subtle energy to the Aura-Soma system. They help you to recognise and accept your own inner beauty.
When each colour is associated with an Ascended Master we have the power of the Quintessence. These Quintessences are wonderful to use to support mindfulness practices such as meditation and contemplation
Orion and Angelica is brilliant to prevent jet lag and can be used every two hours prior during and after a long journey especially when changing international time zones.
How to use your Quintessence…
For the most powerful and positive impact on your aura, use a Quintessence daily and follow the sequence outlined below to encourage being present.
- Apply three drops on the left wrist and gently rub wrists together
- Extend the arms above the head
- Gently bring the hands in, and cross the wrists above the crown
- Continue to open and close the arms in this manner, as you come down and cross over each of the energy centres
- Stop and rest over the heart chakra for a few minutes
- Continue down, giving energy to the earth
- Spinning the hands in a backwards spiral, bring the hands all the way up the front of the body and above the head
- To close the sequence, bring the palms together at the forehead and deeply inhale the Quintessence three times into the body!
#1 El Morya
The Pale Blue Master Quintessence.
Thy Will, not My Will be done
Brings a strengthening of the Will and enables us to align with our purpose and trust in relation to our unfolding life. Trusting the inner source and getting in touch with our own authority. Stimulates a feeling of being at peace.
- When you want to connect with your true direction.
- To bring deep peace.
The Pale Yellow Master Quintessence
Connecting up Angelic, Human and Devic realms
Invoking positive energies of the future.
The pale yellow points towards enlightenment and self-knowledge. Enhances sympathetic or empathic relationships at all levels and helps to find and understand our place between Heaven and Earth.
- To connect with the Angels and earth elementals, ideal for earth energy work.
#3 Lady Nada
The Pale Pink Master Quintessence
The pale pink (red).
Deep Love. Can improve our capacity to relate, diminishing aggression around ourselves.
- To bring in a feeling of love and nurturing into any space.
- At bed time – like a hug in a bottle – ideal for children, one mist above the bed is enough.
The Pale Green Master Quintessence
The Way, the Truth and the Light
Hilarion helps us to pursue our path, providing access to truth and inner wisdom. It guides into a new direction and a new space to step into the present anew. It assists in supporting the environment.
- When you’re working on environmental issues – to see what needs to be done.
- To give yourself space and allow yourself to see the bigger picture.
#5 Serapis Bey
The Clear Pearl Master Quintessence
Purification and New Beginnings
Brings Clarity of vision- seeing things in a new and fresh way. It gives depth of understanding into conflict, pain and suffering on any level. Good for helping to let go, overcoming the past and cleansing on any level.
- When you want clear thinking, and a understanding of the bigger picture.
- When you’re ready to look at what really needs to be done.
#6 The Christ
The Red Master Quintessence
The Awakening Quintessence
Helps to focus our efforts in the right direction, planting our feet firmly on the ground, re-energising us and offering protection along our life path. Regardless of whether our life path is mundane, humble, dramatic or sensational, it will give us the realisation of the connection with a higher source. The greatest aim is to be truly ordinary.
- To see the greatness in even the everyday things we do.
#7 St Germain
The Violet and Lilac Master Quintessence
The Master Transformer
A touch of Spirit – Awaken again to your true self
The essence of the pale violet -St Germain of Transformations and Transmutation.
Transform like the butterfly and awaken again to yourself .
Calming and restorative on the emotion.
Transform old thoughts and patterns to create a new positive reality today.
Violet relates to the 7th Chakra – the crown, your connection with your divine self and spirit.
- To aid the transformation of old thought patterns, clear your space to allow new positive energy in. Brings in the touch of loving spirit to calm and nurture.
- To trust your inner wisdom.
- To connect to you inner spirit of all knowing.
- To invite the divine into your life now.
#8 Pallas Athena
The Rose Pink Maser Quintessence
For Beauty and Aesthetics
Creative expression of love and beauty. Awakening to the beauty in all things. Inspiration for our creative skills, our dreams and visions. Helps us to have a deeper understanding of the energies concerned with prosperity and right livelihood.
- To connect with beauty, your own, nature and others.
- To connect with your creativity.
- To connect with your ability to prosper
#9 Orion and Angelica
The Pink Master Quintessence.
The Traveller’s Quintessence
These two great Angels open and close each day. As Orion draws the curtain on our night, so Angelica opens the dawn, gathering impurities and cleansing our negativity as a deep level. Helps to keep all the subtle bodies together particularly when flying over time zones.
Embrace a New Beginnings, & a Clean Ending with Orion & Angelica
When it’s time to start again, bring closure to the past and embrace the new, with loving calm peaceful energy.
Clear negativity and expectations giving the possibility of synchronicity and inspiration to ﬂow.
Invokes a peaceful loving energy, so you feel restored and ready to start again.
Also great for high speed travel, i.e. Jet Plane travel, assists in keeping the subtle energy bodies, those fields around the physical body, together – so one can arrive complete. Apply before, after and during ﬂight as often as needed.
- When you are starting a new project or relationship.
- Finishing a project or relationship.
- To avoid jet lag.
#10 Lady Portia
The Gold Master Quintessence.
Judge not, that you be not judge
Love and compassion without judgment. Especially if we are hard on ourselves, or over critical, work too hard or if readily judge others. Being merciful with ourselves is true compassion. Where discriminative wisdom is needed and the balancing of all considerations is necessary.
- To help you view all considerations before making judgment.
- To be kinder on yourself and less judgmental.
#11 Lao Tsu and Kwan Yin
The Pale Orange Master Quintessence.
The Quintessence that seeks back to the shocks of the past, to free us now
Helps us to free ourselves from deeply instilled habits and negative thoughts.
Kwan Yin is the Goddess of Compassion, Lao Tsu the Master Alchemist of the past. Helps to understand what lies behind dis-ease, it is often in the patterns of the past.
- To free yourself of past conditioning – when you are ready to change.
- To offer yourself compassion so alchemy can happen.
#12 Sanat Kumara and Lady Venus Kumara
The Pale Coral Master Quintessence.
For the deepest levels of issues of dependency and co-dependency and unrequited love
Brings in a special awareness of the Divine Life through our everyday life.
The Mother and Father principle at the highest levels. Balancing male/female polarities.
- To connect to the greater ‘Mother and Father’ – caring and support without dependency on others.
- To help find your unique place in the world, work, community.
#13 Maha Chohan
The Pale Turquoise Master Quintessence.
To say, from the heart, what you feel
Maha Chohan – The Greatest Teacher.
Teaching through the whisperings of the heart, the connection of the inner teacher. Of particular help if we are working with Crystals. Creates a communication link between our Mind and our Spirit.
- To get out of the head and to connect into what your heart has to say.
- To connect with your feelings, and be able to express them.
#14 Djwal Khul
The Emerald Green Master Quintessence.
The Seeker’s Master
Youngest of the masters.
Can help us to use our intellect whilst being in harmony with our intuition; following our heart and balancing our mind – useful when we need a grounded point of view. If we seek objective truth, knowledge or a “fresh start”, this is the Quintessence to meditate with.
- To meditate on a new beginning, or fresh start, to get clarity of direction.
- Connecting the intuition – the inner tutor with the intellect.
#15 The Holy Grail and Solar Logos
The Pale Olive Quintessence.
The Grail is a Chalice of Light
The Solar Logos the sun, the communication that can come through us when we enter the receptivity of The Grail. Helps us on all levels to bring about transformation in relation to receptivity and unfoldment of the creative feminine intuition within each of us.
- A very good space clearer – pale olive green, use to clear energetically.
- To connect with the feminine, and to the greater universal energy and information.